Forget about diamonds. SPRINKLES are a girl’s best friend! Welcome to Oh My … SPRINKLES!
You can expect a lot of sugar, pink, glitter, fun and of course sprinkles.
Super bright and colorful dessert recipes like this Banilla Funfetti Smoothie. A mostly healthy treat made with banana, vanilla yogurt, milk and sprinkles.
While WonkyWonderful is my primary website with a balance of healthy and indulgent recipes. I felt like I needed an over the top fantabulous dessert blog full of SUGAR!
A place where I can show my fun, flaky, girlie side.
If you enjoy caramel drizzled, chocolate covered, sugar dusted recipes that are topped with sprinkles … you are in the right place.
- 1 extra ripe banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (I use Brown Cow)
- 1 cup coconut milk (I use Silk)
- 1 tablespoon ultrafine sugar
- rainbow sprinkles and whipped cream
- Blend banana, yogurt, milk and sugar until fully combined.
- Add a pinch of sprinkles to bottom of glass.
- Pour smoothie mixture in glass, top with more sprinkles, whipped cream and then More Sprinkles!