A dessert to cure your Chocolate and Peanut Butter craving. This Peanut Butter Cream is super easy to make, unbelievably delicious and Almost Healthy!…almost.
I have been craving peanut butter like crazy lately! This Peanut Butter Cream has been one of my regular nigh time sweet indulgences.
Of course, I just whip up a batch and eat it straight from the bowl. On the nights that I am feeling a little less indulgent, I make this without the sugar to lighten it up.
My little brother bought me these ChocoMaker Chocolate Dessert Cups. He likes to buy me random food items for blog recipes.
I immediately knew what I would be filling these chocolate cups with. Peanut Butter Cream! Perfect.
Thank goodness for Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Little Brothers! ♥♥♥
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Cool Whip
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- Using a hand mixer, thoroughly blend all ingredients until thick and smooth.
- Pipe into chocolate dessert cups and top with dark chocolate shavings.
- Or serve as a dip with chocolate graham crackers.
- ... Or eat straight from the bowl!